Water and dental health
Staying hydrated helps your body distribute healthy nutrients which gets rid of waste, gives the skin a healthy glow and keeps the muscles moving.
Drinking water is one of the best things you can do for your teeth – especially if it’s fluoridated.
Why drinking more fluoridated water improves oral health.
1. It strengthens your teeth – Fluoride in tap water can help prevent decay.
2. Drinking Water Promotes good health.
3. Water washes away food debris.
4. Drinking water hydrates the gums and prevents gum disease.
5. Drinking water prevents a dry mouth.
The Dentaltown team is grateful to the Launceston community for making a word-of-mouth referral practice. We do accept new patients and if you would like to book in, please call (03) 6326 4368