Tips to keep your teeth healthy during the holiday season
1. Brush twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste to keep your mouth healthy and cavity free.
2. Cakes and sweets are holiday treats but instead of eating sweets try eating healthy food for your teeth like cheese, milk, yogurt, ,veggies etc.
3. Avoid sugary and fizzy drinks and drink lots of tap water.
4. Don't forget to protect your teeth by wearing your mouth guard during sports.
5. Holidays are busy periods so don't forget to book in at Dentaltown to get your teeth cleaned or any work done.