MOST COMMON DENTAL PROBLEMS
Most common dental problems can be prevented by brushing twice daily, flossing, eating a healthy diet and having regular dental check-ups.
The most common dental problems are :
1. Bad breath - visit your dentist to find out the cause
2. Tooth decay - Can be prevented by good oral hygiene habits and eating tooth friendly food.
3. Gum disease - Regular dental check up, brushing and flossing can prevent it.
4. Oral cancer - visiting the dentist 6 monthly can help detect it early
5. Tooth erosion - Avoiding acidic food and drinks can prevent it.