Benefits of digital dentistry
1. It’s more comfortable than traditional impressions.
2. Scanning the entire mouth takes 10 minutes or less.
3. Images work with innovative software that is more accurate
4. Works with 3D printing and CAM technology.
Dentaltown offers the following digital dentistry options:
1. Digital X-rays: Are faster and the images are immediately available on the computer screen. Also, there’s less exposure to radiation.
2. Intraoral scanners: The scanners make a 3D digital image of your oral tissues that the dental technician can make use to design a prosthesis (e. g. crowns, veneers, dentures).
3. Dental 3D laser printers: Computer-guided precision required to produce small objects with intricate details like models, parts and even complete restorations out of a range of materials.
We are grateful to the community of Launceston and surrounds for making us what we are and our practice continues to serve a patient base of over 6500 people. We are mostly a word of mouth and focus on prevention. Our mantra is to provide quality personalized care to our patients. We do accept new patients and if you would like to book in, please call (03) 6326 4368.
Dr. Dan and The Happy Dentaltown Team