Bad breath is caused by sulphur producing bacteria in the tongue and throat
Causes: Poor oral hygiene, eating food such as onion, garlic, smoking, dry mouth, medications, infections in the mouth, nose and throat, GERD and other underlying medical conditions etc.
To reduce bad breath:
1. Brush your teeth twice daily and floss at least once a day
2. Brush your tongue everyday
3. Keep hydrated to avoid dry mouth
4. Clean dentures or any dental appliances if any
5. Avoid foods causing bad breath
6. Visit Launceston Dentaltown every 6 monthly for your check-up’s and clean
Dr. Daniel Craig Hetrelezis has authored Communication for successful dentists and the money goes to the non-profit organisation and if you like to buy a copy please feel free to order from the link below.
We are grateful to the community of Launceston and surrounds for making us what we are and thank you for your word-of-mouth referrals and for making us a word-of-mouth referral practice. We do accept new patients and if you would like to book in please call (03) 6326 4368