5 Caring instructions for your dentures
1. Brush the dentures every day to remove food and plaque, and also preventing staining.
2. Use a soft bristled brushes for cleaning the dentures and brush them gently
3. Dentures should be rinsed after every meal.
4. Do not use hot water to clean your dentures. It will damage the plastic parts of the dentures.
5. Visit Dentaltown every 6 months for a check-up of your gums and dentures.
We are grateful to the community of Launceston and surrounds for making us what we are and our practice continues to serve a patient base of over 6500 people. We are mostly a word of mouth and focus on prevention. Our mantra is to provide quality personalized care to our patients. We do accept new patients and if you would like to book in, please call (03) 6326 4368.
Dr. Dan and The Happy Dentaltown Team