"7 tips for veneer care "
Dental veneers are tooth-coloured shells either made from porcelain or composite to cover any irregularities on your teeth.
Tips for Caring for Veneers
1.Maintain Good Oral Hygiene - Veneers are susceptible to plaque and bacterial build-up causing to gum diseases and decay.
2. Use of splint to avoid damaging your veneers due to grinding and clenching.
3. Avoid biting down on hard food as they can chip and break
4. Decrease alcohol consumption as causes staining and increase corrosion.
5. Reduce smoking and avoid food that cause staining.
6. Brush twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste.
7. Visit Dentaltown every 6 months for your check up and clean.